Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"What the...?!" Wednesday

I've been really hesitant to jump on the Days of the Week Train in my blog. I don't like to be held accountable to a regimen of predictability because frankly, I'll let you down. I like to keep my schedule nice and loose, because if there's anything I've learned in the last 30-ahem-ahem years, it's that if something can pop up and destroy my plans, it will.

Today I throw caution to the wind. I am going to put a day of the week in the title.

Because you know what? There is weirdness in my life. Lots of it. And I like to share weirdness because weirdness is funny.

And it helps me to cope.

So welcome to "What the...?!" Wednesday! Today I am going to share with you the most disturbing toy I have ever found in my house. I have no idea where it came from. Well, I have an idea, but I don't want to make public accusations.

Do you remember Crazy Eyes from Mr. Deeds? This guy reminds me of him. But with a gun.


What the...?! This little guy has a GUN?! What in the world could he possibly be aiming at? Is he getting robbed? What child plays that out? He looks afraid, like he's saying, "N-n-no! D-d-don't eat me!"



...Oh, I get it. Here comes creepy zombie man. He looks happy, but don't let that fool you. He'll eat your face.

1 comment:

emily* said...

Love it! Where do the creepy toys I find set up in random little places all around the house come from?!?!