Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Technical Difficulties

I am having a hard time on this blog thingy.

I mean, not only do I not feel like it's a priority in my crazy-busy life, and not only do I question why I need to spill my thoughts onto the whole interwebs (hasn't it all been said before? nothing new under the sun, and all that?) but I also....

CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO UPLOAD A SINGLE DANGED PICTURE.

See, I gots me a laptop, and I gots me some wireless in the house. And I thought this was the perfect recipe for ease and convenience and that the blog-posts would consequently come rolling out prolific, from a cozy spot on the couch, or by the light of the bedside lamp under my heavenly egyptian cotton sheets, or from the backyard summer firepit for that matter. Part of this new convenient laptop is the ability to put the camera's SD card right into the computer which then sucks out the photos and places them directly into a Windows Live Photo Gallery, where I can (theoretically) do some limited photo processing. That's where I keep my photos.

What just happened?
OK, wait. Somehow I fooled around with it, tried one more thing and...did it. Gosh dern, this stuff is so confusing. Because when I click "upload" and "choose files" it automatically sends me to a file on my computer that is not what I'm looking for. And then I can't find what I'm looking for.

But look, I did it. I wrote down the address I need to look for and after a glass and a half of wine (a.k.a. therestofthebottle), I'd better stop typing now, before my backspace button wears out.

Adios muchachos.

No comments: