Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I Feel Pretty, O So Pretty...

"What the...?!"

This is what happens when you have older sisters, folks.

So I'm in the kitchen and I hear this funny high voice say, "Hiyee Mommeeee!"  I turned around to see this...this...kid that seemed so familiar and yet...I couldn't place, uh, it.  I thought it was Morgen but wondered why she looked so...swollen?  Then I thought it was a neighbor kid and I'm racking my brain to think of all the neighbor kids and I couldn't remember this one.  So I just stood there wondering who this was!  Dave is just laughing, wondering why my jaw is still on the floor...

Oh, so proud of her work!  Ooo, la-la!

(Gruff man-voice:) "KISSY-KISSY!" (Swaaaaak!)

Really, have you SEEN anything sweeter?? (cough, cough)

Twins at last?  Maybe not.
Believe it or not, Morgen's not trying to be weird too.  She likes to wear that headband like that.  What stylish children I have!

6 comments:

Jen Gray said...

Oh, that's funny! Silly kiddos....

Kristen Courter said...

Oh, I am so glad you posted those photos. Price.Less.

Carmell said...

I have to say the first glance left me stumped as to who this little girl was and then it clicked! I thought "she" looked a little boyish:)

Lisa said...

wendy, this was a hilarious and oh, so classic post to view and read. thank you for having such a light-hearted sense of humor to share! looks like they had a lot of fun with the whole debaucle! blessings, lisa

Aaron Riedl said...

ohhhhh.... no. not good.

Anonymous said...

I’m so glad I celebrated and enjoyed my kids back then instead of judging them through the eyes of religious dogma. It’s better that way❤️